Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.bestwindowac.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionerswithheat.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.whatisaminisplitairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.split-heat-pump.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.split-system-air-conditioners.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Single Packaged Heat Pump,
13 SEER, R-410A,
2 thru 4 Ton Units
Cooling: 24,000 to 46,000 Btuh
Heating: 24,000 to 44,000 Btuh
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Quality Compressor: State of the art compressor is standard equipment.
• R-410A Refrigerant Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• High Pressure Switch: Ensures long compressor life.
• Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, minimize size and cost, and increase durability and reliability.
• Micro-Channel Coils: indoor coils are all aluminum which provides high corrosion resistance.
• Designed using Galvanized Steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Compact Footprint and Profile: make this series easy to install and transport.
• 0” Clearance: to combustibles on duct side of the unit allows for installations in tight areas.
• Wire guard coated with Earth Friendly Epoxy and plastic mesh hail guard: A guard that will never rust and protects the units coil from being damaged.
• Raised Base Pan: allows water to drain away from away from the unit.
• Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
• Easy access: to the evaporator coil for cleaning and general maintenance.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service to the fan motor.
• Time / Temperature Defrost: a reliable, industry standard control offers various time settings to meet any type climate.
• Five Minute Restart Time Delay: when the units shuts down, a five minute delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause of compressor failure.
• Liquid Line Filter Driers: Factory installed at a convenient location for service.
• Accessible Service Valves: simplify servicing of the refrigeration system.
• Suction Accumulator: provides protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
• Permanently Lubricated Condenser Motor: A heavy duty PSC motor for long lasting reliability and quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
• Low voltage Transformer: Includes 3 Amp fuse to protect low voltage circuit.
• Drain Trap Included: design optimizes drainage capabilities.
• Outdoor thermostat: is standard equipment.
• Optional Electric Heat: Field installed 5 – 20 KW.