Keep your home warm and comfortable with the Goodman GCSS920603BN single speed, single stage gas furnace. This model offers horizontal or downflow mounting configuration. It is equipped with the heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger, which ensures excellent heating performance. In order to provide perfect electrical or gas service, this furnace offers convenient right or left connection. Also, this unit is equipped with a single-speed induced draft blower for quiet operation.
The Goodman GCSS920603BN operates with an air flow of 1200 CFM. It is intended to provide up to 60,000 BTU natural gas heating capacity. This unit is housed into heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish. This construction resists corrosion and ensures lengthier lifespan. Also, it features top venting with optional side venting, which offers fast and easy installation. In addition, this gas furnace provides 92% AFUE thermal efficiency.
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Multi-speed blower motor
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Designed for multi-position installation GCSS92: downflow, horizontal left or right
- Certified for direct vent (2-pipe) or on-direct vent (1-pipe)
- Easy-to-install top venting with optional side venting
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Cabinet air leakage (QLeak) ≤ 2%
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Foil-faced insulated heat exchanger cabinet
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
- Configuration: Downflow/Horizontal
- Maximum CFM: 1200 CFM
- Cabinet Width: 17.5"
- NOx: Low NOx
- High Fire Input Natural Gas BTU/h: 60,000
- High Fire Output Natural Gas BTU/h: 55,260
- AFUE: 92%
- Temperature Rise Range (°F): 35 - 65
- Vent Diameter: 2" - 3"
- No. of Burners: 3
- Available AC @ 0.5" ESP: 1.5 - 3
- Size (D x W): 10" x 8"
- Horsepower @ 1075 RPM: 1/3
- Speed: 4
- Min. Circuit Ampacity: 9.6
- Max. Overcurrent Device (amps): 15